Top Five Twitter Tips for Nonprofits
MobileCause is offering a free infographic on top tips for Twitter. Their guidance includes that 80% of your tweets should be shared or retweeted from other sources, 20% should be information about your organization. Interestingly, Wednesday is the best day to post, and 12 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm are the best times of day. Their top 5 tips are:
- Link to resources related to your mission
- Ask questions and requests for feedback
- Use inspirational quotes or statistics with an image
- Thank and recognize volunteers, donors and sponsors
- Curate and comment on current events.