A Great Opportunity for LEAD Graduates: Community Consulting Teams of Atlanta Taking Applications for Spring Projects
Who is CCT?
Community Consulting Teams (CCT) connects Atlanta-based nonprofits with passionate, skilled, business-oriented volunteers who share their expertise pro bono
Over the last 25 years, 1600 volunteer consultants have successfully completed 300+ projectsInterested in CCT? Visit www.cctatlanta.org and fill out a client application! Or reach out to Rick Klupchak, CCT Director of Client Recuriting, at email@example.com.
Our volunteer consultants are business professionals, consultants, MBAs and PhDs. Each team will have an experienced project manager and 5-6 volunteer consultants. Each team will provide approximately 200 hours of consulting.
Types of Projects
Strategic management challenges like:
- Mission and Vision creation
- Strategic Plan development
- Marketing and Branding
What role do CCT teams play?
- Provide requested information
- Diagnose/define problems
- Identify a solution to a given problem
- Provide recommendations
- Assist with implementation
- Build consensus and commitment
- a 501(c)(3) or equivalent designation
- an annual budget of greater than $100k (a guideline-not a hard and fast rule)
- located in the Metro Atlanta area
- a paid full-time “executive director”
- a highly-engaged board, including a member willing to serve as a project champion
- Dedicate time of senior leadership to meet with the CCT team on agreed schedule
- Adhere to the agreed upon work schedule
- Complete a short client feedback form at the end of the project
- Provide feedback regarding implementation\use of project deliverables
Spring Projects Timetable
|Begin Recruiting Clients||12/1/2020|